Talks and Colloquia
- Haskins Laboratories Staff Talks:
Thursdays at 12:30 pm. Haskins Laboratories, 300 George St.
For upcoming speakers and more information, see the website: http://www.haskins.yale.edu/stafftalk.html
- Yale Magnetic Resonance Research Center fMRI Series:
Thursdays at 10 am. Anlyan Center, 300 Cedar St.
For upcoming speakers and more information, see the calendar: http://mrrc.yale.edu/home/seminars/fMRI.aspx
- Linguistics Department Monday Colloquium Series:
Mondays at 4 pm. Rosenfeld Hall, 109 Grove St.
For upcoming speakers and other department events, see the calendar: http://calendar.yale.edu/cal/linguistics/
- John B. Pierce Laboratories Seminars:
Mondays at 12 pm. John B. Pierce Laboratories, 290 Congress Ave.
For upcoming speakers and more information, see the calendar:
- Psychology Department Talks and Colloquia: http://psychology.yale.edu/talks-colloquia
- Yale Linguistics – Yale Linguistics Department home page
- Yale Psychology – Yale Department of Psychology home page
- Yale Neuroscience – Yale Interdepartmental Neuroscience Program home page
- Linguist List – A forum for academic linguists to discuss and share information.
- Word Pools – A collection of word pools and databases provided by Prof. Mike Kahana at UPenn.
Just for fun
- “How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Linguistics” – Our lab in the New York Times!